HOLY AND GREAT COUNCIL LOGOS
These logos have been approved for use with the 2016 Holy and Great Council in Crete. Please follow the guidelines below for usage, permissions and copyrights. The logo is available in the following three formats:
CMYK - This is an .eps file using
CMYK color intended for print usage
PMS - This is an .eps file using PMS color intended for print usage
RGB - This is an .jpg file using RGB color intended for Web usage
- The approved logo may be reproduced in English, French, Greek, Russian and without text. It may not be translated into other languages.
- The approved logo must be reproduced in its entirety and without alteration. No text or images may be added or subtracted from the logo, other than as described above.
- The approved logo may be reproduced in black and white or in the following colors:
Font Used: Minion Pro
CMYK (For Print)
Yellow – C-0, M-19, Y-69, K-4
Red – C-32, M-99, Y-98, K-46
RGB (For Web)
Yellow – R-244, G-198, B-101
Red – R-111, G-17, B-18
PMS (For Print)
Yellow – 124 (70%) or 7403
Red – 202
- Use of the approved logo does not imply approval of the entity using the logo or any material that accompanies the logo.
- The approved logo may not be used on any product or item that a reasonable person may view as contradicting Church teaching or demeaning the Orthodox Church or its leaders.
- The copyright (© 2016 Holy and Great Council of the Orthodox Church. All rights reserved.) must be included with each use.
Guidelines for Media Use
- Media, including print and digital media, may use the logo without permission, subject to the general guidelines, to promote or accompany their coverage of the Holy and Great Council, provided that such use is in accord with their regular operations.
- Media use of the approved logos does not imply approval of the contents of the media coverage by the Holy and Great Council.
- Creation by media of commemorative products (e.g., booklets) regarding the visit are considered commercial usage and requires a licensing agreement. Please contact 212.774.0332 for more information.
Guidelines for Non-Commercial Use
Note: Non-commercial use is defined as use by churches, dioceses, parishes, schools, and Orthodox organizations on products to promote the Holy and Great Council, provided that such products are distributed without charge or for a charge not to exceed actual cost of production. Included in non-commercial use would be items such as banners for parish events or parish t-shirts sold for the cost of production.
- The above-referenced non-profit entities may use the logo without prior permission, subject to the general guidelines, to promote the Holy and Great Council to the faithful and other people of good will.
- No royalties or fees will be assessed on such uses.